Binary hard-disk mixtures
Binary hard-disk mixtures composed of hard disks.
- Related reading
- Wen-Sheng Xu, Zhao-Yan Sun, and Li-Jia An "Structure, compressibility factor, and dynamics of highly size-asymmetric binary hard-disk liquids", Journal of Chemical Physics 137 104509 (2012)
- James T. Kindt "Grand canonical Monte Carlo using solvent repacking: Application to phase behavior of hard disk mixtures", Journal of Chemical Physics 143 124109 (2015)
- Jorge Adrián Perera-Burgos, José Miguel Méndez-Alcaraz, Gabriel Pérez-Ángel and Ramón Castañeda-Priego "Assessment of the micro-structure and depletion potentials in two-dimensional binary mixtures of additive hard-disks", Journal of Chemical Physics 145 104905 (2016)
- Giacomo Fiumara, Franz Saija, Giuseppe Pellicane, Mariano López de Haro, Andrés Santos, and Santos B. Yuste "Virial coefficients, equation of state, and demixing of binary asymmetric nonadditive hard-disk mixtures", Journal of Chemical Physics 147 164502 (2017)
- Etienne Fayen, Anuradha Jagannathan, Giuseppe Foffi and Frank Smallenburg "Infinite-pressure phase diagram of binary mixtures of (non)additive hard disks", Journal of Chemical Physics 152 204901 (2020)