Weeks-Chandler-Andersen reference system model
The Weeks-Chandler-Andersen reference system model consists of the purely repulsive part of the Weeks-Chandler-Andersen perturbation theory, i.e.
where represents the Lennard-Jones model.
Equation of state
- A. de Kuijper, J. A. Schouten, and J. P. J. Michels "The melting line of the Weeks–Chandler–Anderson Lennard‐Jones reference system", Journal of Chemical Physics 93 3515 (1990)
- David M. Heyes and Hisashi Okumura "Equation of state and structural properties of the Weeks-Chandler-Andersen fluid", Journal of Chemical Physics 124 164507 (2006)
- Ali Mirzaeinia, Farzaneh Feyzi, and Seyed Majid Hashemianzadeh "Equation of state and Helmholtz free energy for the atomic system of the repulsive Lennard-Jones particles", Journal of Chemical Physics 147 214503 (2017)
- Alauddin Ahmed and Richard J. Sadus "Phase diagram of the Weeks-Chandler-Andersen potential from very low to high temperatures and pressures", Physical Review E 80 061101 (2009)
- L. Filion, R. Ni, D. Frenkel, and M. Dijkstra "Simulation of nucleation in almost hard-sphere colloids: The discrepancy between experiment and simulation persists", Journal of Chemical Physics 134 134901 (2011)
- Related reading