Global minima structures
The following are pages of results for a number of water models. Note: these links lead to pages that contain several Java applets that may take a while to load.
- J. A. Niesse and Howard R. Mayne "Global optimization of atomic and molecular clusters using the space-fixed modified genetic algorithm method", Journal of Computational Chemistry 18 pp. 1233-1244 (1997)
- David J. Wales and Matthew P. Hodges "Global minima of water clusters (H2O)n, n≤21, described by an empirical potential", Chemical Physics Letters 286 pp. 65-72 (1998)
- H. Kabrede and R. Hentschke "Global Minima of Water Clusters (H2O)N, N ≤ 25, Described by Three Empirical Potentials", Journal of Physical Chemistry B 107 pp. 3914-3920 (2003)
- T. James, D. J. Wales and J. Hernández-Rojas " Global minima for water clusters (H2O)n, n ≤ 21, described by a five-site empirical potential", Chemical Physics Letters 415 pp. 302-307 (2005)
- Briesta S. González, Eva G. Noya, Carlos Vega and Luis M. Sesé "Nuclear Quantum Effects in Water Clusters: The Role of the Molecular Flexibility", Journal of Physical Chemistry B (Article ASAP) (2010)