Penetrable square well model
where is the intermolecular pair potential, is the hight of the repulsive core and is the attractive well depth, is the distance between site 1 and site 2 .
- Andrés Santos, Riccardo Fantoni and Achille Giacometti "Penetrable square-well fluids: Exact results in one dimension", Physical Review E 77 051206 (2008)
- Riccardo Fantoni, Achille Giacometti, Alexandr Malijevský, and Andrés Santos "Penetrable-square-well fluids: Analytical study and Monte Carlo simulations", Journal of Chemical Physics 131 124106 (2009)
- Related reading
- Riccardo Fantoni, Alexandr Malijevský, Andrés Santos and Achille Giacometti "The penetrable square-well model: extensive versus non-extensive phases", Molecular Physics 109 pp. 2723-2736 (2011)
- Riccardo Fantoni, Alexandr Malijevský, Andrés Santos and Achille Giacometti "Phase diagram of the penetrable-square-well model", Europhysics Letters 93 26002 (2011)
- Gianpietro Malescio "Phase stability of the penetrable-square-well model: an integral equation approach", Molecular Physics 112 pp. 1731-1735 (2014)