Gardner phase transition
Phase transition within glass states that go from smooth to infinitely rough. The transition was first identified by Elizabeth J. Gardner  in certain spin glasses , and was later on found in models of structural glasses .
- Bernard Derrida, Ian D. R. Aitchison, and David J. Wallace "Elizabeth Jane Gardner" Journal of Physics A 22 1954-1958 (1989)
- E. Gardner "Spin glasses with p-spin interactions", Nuclear Physics B 257 747-765 (1985)
- Patrick Charbonneau, Jorge Kurchan, Giorgio Parisi, Pierfrancesco Urbani, and Francesco Zamponi "Glass and Jamming Transitions: From Exact Results to Finite-Dimensional Descriptions" Annual Review of Condensed Matter Physics 8 265-288 (2017)
- Patrick Charbonneau, Jorge Kurchan, Giorgio Parisi, Pierfrancesco Urbani, and Francesco Zamponi "Fractal free energy landscapes in structural glasses" Nature Communications 5 3725 (2014)
- Patrick Charbonneau, Yuliang Jin, Giorgio Parisi, Corrado Rainone, Beatriz Seoane, and Francesco Zamponi "Numerical detection of the Gardner transition in a mean-field glass former" Physical Review E 92 012316 (2015)
- Corey S. O'Hern "Viewpoint: Signs of a Gardner Transition in a Granular Glass" Physics 9 133 (2016)