Modified fundamental measure theory-White Bear I
Modified fundamental measure theory-White Bear I    uses the Mansoori, Carnahan, Starling, and Leland equation of state for multicomponent and polydisperse hard-sphere mixtures.
White Bear II
White Bear II .
- Yaakov Rosenfeld "Free-energy model for the inhomogeneous hard-sphere fluid mixture and density-functional theory of freezing", Physical Review Letters 63 980-983 (1989)
- R. Roth, R. Evans, A. Lang, and G. Kahl "Fundamental measure theory for hard-sphere mixtures revisited: the White Bear version", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 14 pp. 12063 (2002) ( http://whitebear-bristol.co.uk/ )
- Yang-Xin Yu and Jianzhong Wu "Structures of hard-sphere fluids from a modified fundamental measure theory", Journal of Chemical Physics 117 pp. 10156-10164 (2002)
- Yang-Xin Yu, Jianzhong Wu, Yu-Xuan Xin and Guang-Hua Gao "Structures and correlation functions of multicomponent and polydisperse hard-sphere mixtures from a density functional theory", Journal of Chemical Physics 121 pp. 1535-1541 (2004)
- Hendrik Hansen-Goos and Roland Roth "Density functional theory for hard-sphere mixtures: the White Bear version mark II", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 18 pp. 8413-8426 (2006)
- Related reading
- E. Kierlik and M. L. Rosinberg "Free-energy density functional for the inhomogeneous hard-sphere fluid: Application to interfacial adsorption", Physical Review A 42 pp. 3382 - 3387 (1990)
- P. Tarazona, J.A. Cuesta and Y. Martínez-Ratón "Density Functional Theories of Hard Particle Systems", in "Theory and Simulation of Hard-Sphere Fluids and Related Systems", Lecture Notes in Physics 753/2008 pp. 247-341 Springer (2008)
- Roland Roth "Fundamental measure theory for hard-sphere mixtures: a review", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 22 063102 (2010)
- R. Evans "Density Functional Theory for Inhomogeneous Fluids I: Simple FLuids in Equlibrium", Lecture notes at 3rd Warsaw School of Statistical Physics, Kazimierz Dolny, June 2009 pp. 43-85 Warsaw University Press (2010)