Continuous shouldered well model
The continuous shouldered well model (CSW) is given by ( Eq. 1):
where is the intermolecular pair potential, is the energy of the repulsive shoulder, is the energy of the attractive well, is the diameter of the particles, and .
- Alan Barros de Oliveira, Giancarlo Franzese, Paulo A. Netz, and Marcia C. Barbosa "Waterlike hierarchy of anomalies in a continuous spherical shouldered potential", Journal of Chemical Physics 128 064901 (2008)
- Pol Vilaseca and Giancarlo Franzese "Softness dependence of the anomalies for the continuous shouldered well potential", Journal of Chemical Physics 133 084507 (2010)
- Matej Huš , Matja Zalar and Tomaz Urbic "Correctness of certain integral equation theories for core-softened fluids", Journal of Chemical Physics 138 224508 (2013)
- L. A. Cervantes, G. Jaime-Muñoz, A. L. Benavides, J. Torres-Arenas, and F. Sastre "Discrete perturbation theory for continuous soft-core potential fluids", Journal of Chemical Physics 142 114501 (2015)
- Miha Lukšič, Barbara Hribar-Lee, and Orest Pizio "Phase behaviour of a continuous shouldered well model fluid. A grand canonical Monte Carlo study", Journal of Molecular Liquids 228 pp. 4-10 (2017)