Daniel Duque Campayo
Physics teacher at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
Main research areas:
Diffusion at interfaces, a page with many references that mirrors recent work on this problem by my research group.
- Daniel Duque, Pedro Tarazona, and Enrique Chacón "Diffusion at the liquid-vapor interface", Journal of Chemical Physics 128 134704 (2008)
- (Duque, Daniel), Peterson BK (Peterson, Brian K.), and Vega LF (Vega, Lourdes F.) "Interaction between coated graphite nanoparticles by molecular simulation", JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY C 111 12328-12334 (2007)
- Author(s): Olivet A (Olivet, Aurelio), Duque D (Duque, Daniel), Vega LF (Vega, Lourdes F.) "Analysis of electron interactions in dielectric gases", JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS Volume: 101 Issue: 2 Article Number: 023308 Published: JAN 15 2007
- Duque D, Vega LF " Calculation of the force between surfaces coated with grafted molecules by molecular simulation" JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS Volume: 124 Issue: 3 Article Number: 034703 Published: JAN 21 2006
- Olivet, A; Duque, D; Vega, LF "Sulfur hexafluoride's liquid-vapor coexistence curve, interfacial properties, and diffusion coefficients as predicted by a simple rigid model" : JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS Volume: 123 Issue: 19 Article Number: 194508 Published: NOV 15 2005
- Mejia A, Pamies JC, Duque D, Segura H, Vega LF " Phase and interface behaviors in type-I and type-V Lennard-Jones mixtures: Theory and simulations" JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS Volume: 123 Issue: 3 Article Number: 034505 Published: JUL 15 2005
- Duque D, Pamies JC, Vega LF "Interfacial properties of Lennard-Jones chains by direct simulation and density gradient theory" JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS Volume: 121 Issue: 22 Pages: 11395-11401 Published: DEC 8 2004
Some user boxes I have created. Feel free to use them or modify them: