The following is a chronological list of conferences, seminars, or meetings related to thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, soft condensed matter, many-body problems, complex fluids etc.
- Thermodynamics 2009 September 23-25 Imperial College London , U.K. (2009)
- EQUIFASE 2009 VIII Iberoamerican Conference on Phase Equilibria and Fluid Properties for Process Design, Praia da Rocha, Portugal 17-21 October 2009
- Multiple Length Scales in Polymers and Complex Fluids October 18- 21, 2009 Bishop's Lodge, Santa Fe (USA)
- Classical Density Functional Theory Methods in Soft and Hard Matter October 21, 2009 to October 23, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- kTlog2 '09: Computing Matters Workshop 22-24 October, 2009, Toledo (Spain)
- Southern Workshop on Granular Materials 2009 - SWGM09 November 30 to December 4 2009, Viña del Mar (Chile)
- Subdivide and Tile: Triangulating spaces for understanding the world Nov 16 to 20 Nov 20 2009, Leiden (Netherlands)
- 102nd Statistical Mechanics Conference Rutgers University, December 13-15, 2009 (USA)
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics (CMMP) 15-17 December 2009 Warwick University (United Kingdom)
- Dynamics Days January 4-7, 2010 Evanston Illinois (USA)
- Properties and Phase Equilibria for Product and Process Design May 16-21, 2010 Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
- Eighth Liblice Conference on the Statistical Mechanics of Liquids June 13-18, 2010 Brno (Czech Republic)
- International Soft Matter Conference 2010 5th-8th July 2010, Granada, Spain
- StatPhys 24: XXIV International Conference on Statistical Physics of the International Union for Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP) 19-23 July, (2010). Cairns (Australia)
- Simulation of Hard Bodies April 16 to April 19 2007 in Lyon.
- 97th Statistical Mechanics Conference May 6-8, 2007 Rutgers University
- Workshop on Theory and Computer Simulations of Inhomogenoeus Fluids May 16-18, 2007, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- Mesoscale Modelling for Complex Fluids and Flows June 25--27, 2007 University of Oxford, UK.
- 4th European Conference on Neutron Scattering Lund, Sweden 25-29 June 2007
- Computational Science 2007 25-26 June 2007 The Royal Society, London
- New directions in liquid state theory CECAM workshop, 2 - 4 July, 2007 at ENS, Lyon, France.
- Fluid phase behaviour and critical phenomena from liquid state theories and simulations 5-7 July 2007 CECAM workshop, Lyon, France.
- STATPHYS 23 Genova, Italy, from July 9 to 13, 2007.
- 41st IUPAC World Chemistry Conference Turin, Italy, August 5-11th
- CCP5 Annual Conference 29th-31st August 2007 New Hall, Cambridge, UK
- CCP 2007 Brussels 5-8 September 2007
- CASTEP Workshop 17th - 21st September 2007 University of York, UK
- Thermodynamics 2007 26-28 September 2007, IFP - Rueil-Malmaison (France)
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2007 Corfu, Greece, 25-30 September 2007
- Polymers in Nanotechnology 27-28th September 2007, Salerno, Italy.
- International Soft Matter Conference 2007 1 - 4 October 2007, Eurogress, Aachen (Germany)
- II Meeting on Modelling of Complex Systems Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Mostoles (Madrid), October 25-26 2007
- Structuring Colloidal Dispersions by External Fields 21 November 2007, Institute of Physics, London, United Kingdom
- 98th Statistical Mechanics Conference December 16-18, 2007, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA.
- Recent Advances in the Understanding of Confined Fluids: from Superfluids to Oil Reservoirs 9-11 January, Cosener's House, Abingdon UK
- Workshop on Soft Condensed Matter and Physics of Biological Systems - Perspectives and topics for South Africa 23 Jan 2008 - 1 Feb 2008 National Institute for Theoretical Physics at Stellenbosch Institute of Advanced Study, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Bifi 2008 Large Scale Simulations of Complex Systems, Condensed Matter and Fusion Plasma 6–8 February 2008, Zaragoza, Spain
- International Workshop Molecular Modeling and Simulation in Applied Material Science March 10-11, DECHEMA-Haus, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- APS March Meeting March 10-14, 2008. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Modelling anomalous diffusion and relaxation 23–28 March 2008, Jerusalem, Israel
- Markov-Chain Monte Carlo Methods 25 March to 28 March 2008 Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK
- XV Congreso de Física Estadística (Fises' 08) 27-29 March 2008, Salamanca, Spain
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics (CMMP) 26-28 March 2008 Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- SoftMatter 2008 "Workshop on Electrostatic Effects in Soft Matter: Bringing Experiments, Theory and Simulation Together" 10 – 11 April ICMAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain.
- 11th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids "New Perspectives in Supercritical Fluids: Nanoscience, Materials and Processing" 4-7 May 2008, ICMAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
- 99th Statistical Mechanics Conference May 11-13, 2008 Rutgers University, USA
- DeGennesDays 15-17 May 2008 Collège de France, Paris.
- Surfaces and Interfaces in Soft Matter and Biology SISMB 2008 "The impact and future of neutron reflectivity - A Symposium in Honor of Robert K. Thomas" 21-23 May 2008, Institut Laue-Langevin (Grenoble, France).
- Physics of Liquid Matter: Modern Problems May 23-26, 2008, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Ukraine
- XXI Sitges Conference XXI Sitges Conference on Statistical Mechanics. Statistical Mechanics of Molecular Biophysics 2nd-6th June 2008, Sitges, Spain
- Polyelectrolytes 2008 16th-19th June 2008, Coimbra, Portugal
- The Beg Rohu Summer School: Manifolds in random media, random matrices and extreme value statistics 16th - 28th June 2008, French National Sailing School, Quiberon peninsula, France.
- Computational Molecular Science 2008 22nd – 25th June 2008, Cirencester, UK.
- 7th Liquid Matter Conference 27 June - 1 July 2008 Lund, Sweden
- CCP5 Methods in Molecular Simulation Summer School 2008 University of Sheffield, England July 6 - July 15 2008.
- Potentials Workshop: Recent developments in interatomic potentials 7-8 July 2008 Oxford, UK
- MOLMAT2008 International Symposium on Molecular Materials based on Chemistry, Solid State Physics, Theory and Nanotechnology July 8-11th 2008 Toulouse, France
- SigmaPhi2008 14th -18th July 2008 Kolympari, Crete, Greece
- Dissipative Particle Dynamics: Addressing deficiencies and establishing new frontiers July, 16th-18th 2008 CECAM-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Molecular Dynamics for Non-Adiabatic Processes 21 July 2008 to 22 July 2008 Institute of Physics, London
- Quantum Monte Carlo in the Apuan Alps IV 26th July - Sat 2nd August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- New directions in the theory and modelling of liquid crystals July, 28th 2008 to July, 30th 2008, CECAM-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Quantum Monte Carlo and the CASINO program III 3rd August - Sun 10th August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- 20th International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics August 3-8, 2008, Warsaw, Poland.
- Long-Range Interacting Systems Summer School in Les Houches (France), 4-29 August 2008
- Coarse-Grained Physical Modeling of Biological Systems: Advanced Theory and Methods August 11-15, 2008 University of California San Diego
- Surface and Interface Processes at the Molecular Level 17 - 23 August 2008, Lucca, Italy
- Faraday Discussion 141: Water - From Interfaces to the Bulk 27 - 29 August 2008 Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 18th European Conference on Thermophysical Properties 31 Aug-4 Sep 2008 Pau, France
- 9th Iberian Joint Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics - IBER 2008 7-9th September, Capuchos, Portugal
- CCP5 Annual Meeting: Surfaces and Interfaces 8-10th September, London, UK
- 10th Granada Seminar on Computational and Statistical Physics: Modeling and Simulation of New Materials September 15-19, 2008 Granada, Spain
- Standardisation and databasing of ab-initio and classical simulations September, 18th 2008 to September, 19th 2008 CECAM-ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2008 (ICCMSE 2008) 25-30 September, Crete, Greece
- Multscale Materials Modeling 27–31 October 2008, Tallahassee, Florida USA
- 2008 AIChE Annual Meeting November 16-21 2008 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Statistical mechanics Paris (France) 8-12 December 2008
- BCNet Workshop Trends and perspectives in complex networks. Barcelona (Spain) 10-12 December 2008
- 100th Statistical Mechanics Conference Rutgers University, (USA) 13-18 December 2008
- Biomolecular Simulation 2009 6-8 January, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York, United Kingdom 2009
- XXXVIII edition of the Winter Meeting on Statistical Physics Taxco, Guerrero (Mexico) 6th - 9th January, 2009.
- 2009 MSL Workshop: Accessing large length and time scales with accurate quantum methods 12th - 13th January 2009 University College London (United Kingdom)
- Stochastic Models in Physics, Biology, and Social Sciences Carmona (Sevilla), Spain February 12-14 (2009)
- Frontiers of Soft Condensed Matter 2009 Les Houches () 15-20 February 2009
- Many-body systems far from equilibrium: Fluctuations, slow dynamics and long-range interactions Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems Dresden, Germany February 16 - 27 (2009)
- Workshop on advances in modelling for formulations 25th of March 2009 at GSK Waybridge (United Kingdom)
- 34th Conference of the Middle European Cooperation in Statistical Physics 30 March - 01 April 2009 Universität Leipzig (Germany)
- Workshop II: The Boltzmann Equation: DiPerna-Lions Plus 20 Years April 15-17 (2009) Los Angeles (USA)
- Computational Studies of Defects in Nanoscale Carbon Materials May 11, 2009 to May 13, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Modeling of Carbon and Inorganic Nanotubes and Nanostructures May 13, 2009 to May 15, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Molecular Simulations: Algorithms, Analysis, and Applications Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota (USA), May 18-22, 2009
- Workshop IV: Asymptotic Methods for Dissipative Particle Systems May 18-22 (2009) Los Angeles (USA)
- Computer Simulation in Food Science: CFD meets Soft Matter May 25, 2009 to May 27, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne, (Switzerland)
- CompleNet 2009 International Workshop on Complex Networks. Catania (Italy), May 26-28, 2009
- EPSRC Symposium Workshop on Molecular Dynamics Monday 1 – Friday 5 June (2009) Warwick (United Kingdom)
- Theoretical Modeling of Transport in Nanostructures June 2, 2009 to June 5, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Mainz Materials Simulation Days 3-5 June 2009 Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (Germany)
- Coping with Crises in Complex Socio-Economic Systems ETH Zurich (Switzerland), June 8-13, 2009
- MOSSNOHO Workshop 2009 16 of June 2009, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)
- Flow(ers) and jam(mers): from liquid crystals to grains Lisbon (Portugal) 17-19 June 2009
- Beg Rohu Summer School: Quantum Physics Out of Equilibrium Ecole Nationale de Voile (France) 15-27 June 2009
- Seventeenth Symposium on Thermophysical Properties Boulder, Colorado (USA), June 21-26, 2009
- Hands-on Tutorial on Ab Initio Molecular Simulations: Toward a First-Principles Understanding of Materials Properties and Functions Berlin (Germany) June 22-July 1 2009
- Fluid and Elasticity Carry-le-Rouet, near Marseilles (France) June 23-26, 2009
- Statistical Physics: Modern Trends and Applications June 23-25, 2009 Lviv, (Ukraine)
- 3rd Warsaw School of Statistical Physics Kazimierz Dolny (Poland), 27 June - 4 July, 2009
- Modeling and Simulation of Water at Interfaces from Ambient to Supercooled Conditions June 29, 2009 to July 1, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- CCP5 Methods in Molecular Simulation Summer School University of Sheffield (England) July 5 - July 14 2009
- New trends in the Physics and Mechanics of Biological Systems" Les Houches (France), 6-31 July 2009
- Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics: Fundamental Problems and Applications July 6-24 2009 Boulder (USA)
- New trends in Computational Chemistry for Industry Applications July 6-7 Barcelona (Spain)
- Computational Methods for Soft Matter and Biological Systems July 8-11, 2009, FRIAS, Freiburg (Germany)
- Structural Transitions in Solids: Theory, Simulations, Experiments and Visualization Techniques July 8, 2009 to July 11, 2009 CECAM-USI, Lugano (Switzerland)
- FOMMS 2009, Fourth International Conference Foundations of Molecular Modeling and Simulation Semiahmoo Resort, Blaine, WA (USA) 12-16 July 2009
- Computer Simulation Approaches to Study Self-Assembly: From Patchy Nano-Colloids to Virus Capsids July 13, 2009 to July 15, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- EPSRC Network Mathematical Challenges of Molecular Dynamics 13-15 July (2009) Bath, United Kingdom.
- New Trends in Simulating Colloids: from Models to Applications July 15, 2009 to July 18, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Faraday Discussion 144: Multiscale Modelling of Soft Matter University of Groningen (The Netherlands) 20 - 22 July 2009
- Frontiers in Nonequilibrium Physics: Fundamental Theory, Glassy & Granular Materials, and Computational Physics July 21 - August 21, 2009 Kyoto (Japan)
- Fundamental Aspects of Deterministic Thermostats July 27, 2009 to July 29, 2009 CECAM-HQ-EPFL, Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Quantum Monte Carlo and the CASINO program IV 2nd-9th August 2009 Towler Institute, Tuscany, (Italy)
- EPSRC Symposium Workshop on Quantum Simulations 24th-28th August 2009 University of Warwick (United Kingdom)
- Fundamental Problems in Statistical Physics XII August 31 - September 11, 2009 Leuven (Belgium)
- 6th International Discussion Meeting on Relaxations in Complex Systems August 31- September 5, 2009, Roma (Italy)
- International Conference on the Applications of Density Functional Theory in Chemistry and Physics August 31st to September 4th 2009 Lyon (France)
- CCP5 Annual Meeting 2009 Structure Prediction 7th to 9th, September 2009 London (United Kingdom)
- XVI Congreso de Física Estadística Huelva, 10-12 September 2009, Spain
- 22nd Marian Smoluchowski Symposium On Statistical Physics 12-17 September 2009 Zakopane (Poland)
- SAS-2009 XIV International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering, Sunday 13 - Friday 18 September, 2009, Oxford (UK)
- Direct Simulation Monte Carlo workshop September 13-16, 2009 Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA,
- Physical Aspects of Polymer Science 14-16 September 2009 Bristol (United Kingdom)