- 2008 AIChE Annual Meeting November 16-21 2008 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Statistical mechanics Paris 8-12 December 2008
- BCNet Workshop Trends and perspectives in complex networks. Barcelona 10-12 December 2008
- Many-body systems far from equilibrium: Fluctuations, slow dynamics and long-range interactions Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems Dresden, Germany February 16 - 27
- Molecular Simulations: Algorithms, Analysis, and Applications Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota, May 18-22, 2009
- CompleNet 2009 International Workshop on Complex Networks. Catania, May 26-28, 2009
- Coping with Crises in Complex Socio-Economic Systems ETH Zurich (Switzerland), June 8-13, 2009
- Seventeenth Symposium on Thermophysical Properties Boulder, COlorado (USA), June 21-26, 2009
- Faraday Discussion 144: Multiscale Modelling of Soft Matter University of Groningen, The Netherlands 20 - 22 July 2009
- SAS-2009 XIV International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering, Sunday 13 - Friday 18 September, 2009, Oxford (UK).
- Direct Simulation Monte Carlo workshop, September 13-16, 2009 Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA,
- EQUIFASE 2009 VIII Iberoamerican Conference on Phase Equilibria and Fluid Properties for Process Design, Praia da Rocha, Portugal 17-21 October 2009
- StatPhys 24 STATPHYS 24, the XXIV International Conference on Statistical Physics of the International Union for Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP). 19-23 July, 2010. Cairns (Australia),
- Simulation of Hard Bodies April 16 to April 19 2007 in Lyon.
- 97th Statistical Mechanics Conference May 6-8, 2007 Rutgers University
- Workshop on Theory and Computer Simulations of Inhomogenoeus Fluids May 16-18, 2007, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- Mesoscale Modelling for Complex Fluids and Flows June 25--27, 2007 University of Oxford, UK.
- 4th European Conference on Neutron Scattering Lund, Sweden 25-29 June 2007
- Computational Science 2007 25-26 June 2007 The Royal Society, London
- New directions in liquid state theory CECAM workshop, 2 - 4 July, 2007 at ENS, Lyon, France.
- Fluid phase behaviour and critical phenomena from liquid state theories and simulations 5-7 July 2007 CECAM workshop, Lyon, France.
- STATPHYS 23 Genova, Italy, from July 9 to 13, 2007.
- 41st IUPAC World Chemistry Conference Turin, Italy, August 5-11th
- CCP5 Annual Conference 29th-31st August 2007 New Hall, Cambridge, UK
- CCP 2007 Brussels 5-8 September 2007
- CASTEP Workshop 17th - 21st September 2007 University of York, UK
- Thermodynamics 2007 26-28 September 2007, IFP - Rueil-Malmaison (France)
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2007 Corfu, Greece, 25-30 September 2007
- Polymers in Nanotechnology 27-28th September 2007, Salerno, Italy.
- International Soft Matter Conference 2007 1 - 4 October 2007, Eurogress, Aachen (Germany)
- II Meeting on Modelling of Complex Systems Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Mostoles (Madrid), October 25-26 2007
- Structuring Colloidal Dispersions by External Fields 21 November 2007, Institute of Physics, London, United Kingdom
- 98th Statistical Mechanics Conference December 16-18, 2007, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA.
- Recent Advances in the Understanding of Confined Fluids: from Superfluids to Oil Reservoirs 9-11 January, Cosener's House, Abingdon UK
- Workshop on Soft Condensed Matter and Physics of Biological Systems - Perspectives and topics for South Africa 23 Jan 2008 - 1 Feb 2008 National Institute for Theoretical Physics at Stellenbosch Institute of Advanced Study, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Bifi 2008 Large Scale Simulations of Complex Systems, Condensed Matter and Fusion Plasma 6–8 February 2008, Zaragoza, Spain
- International Workshop Molecular Modeling and Simulation in Applied Material Science March 10-11, DECHEMA-Haus, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- APS March Meeting March 10-14, 2008. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Modelling anomalous diffusion and relaxation 23–28 March 2008, Jerusalem, Israel
- Markov-Chain Monte Carlo Methods 25 March to 28 March 2008 Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK
- XV Congreso de Física Estadística (Fises' 08) 27-29 March 2008, Salamanca, Spain
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics (CMMP) 26-28 March 2008 Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- SoftMatter 2008 "Workshop on Electrostatic Effects in Soft Matter: Bringing Experiments, Theory and Simulation Together" 10 – 11 April ICMAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain.
- 11th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids "New Perspectives in Supercritical Fluids: Nanoscience, Materials and Processing" 4-7 May 2008, ICMAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
- 99th Statistical Mechanics Conference May 11-13, 2008 Rutgers University, USA
- DeGennesDays 15-17 May 2008 Collège de France, Paris.
- Surfaces and Interfaces in Soft Matter and Biology SISMB 2008 "The impact and future of neutron reflectivity - A Symposium in Honor of Robert K. Thomas" 21-23 May 2008, Institut Laue-Langevin (Grenoble, France).
- Physics of Liquid Matter: Modern Problems May 23-26, 2008, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Ukraine
- XXI Sitges Conference XXI Sitges Conference on Statistical Mechanics. Statistical Mechanics of Molecular Biophysics 2nd-6th June 2008, Sitges, Spain
- Polyelectrolytes 2008 16th-19th June 2008, Coimbra, Portugal
- The Beg Rohu Summer School: Manifolds in random media, random matrices and extreme value statistics 16th - 28th June 2008, French National Sailing School, Quiberon peninsula, France.
- Computational Molecular Science 2008 22nd – 25th June 2008, Cirencester, UK.
- 7th Liquid Matter Conference 27 June - 1 July 2008 Lund, Sweden
- CCP5 Methods in Molecular Simulation Summer School 2008 University of Sheffield, England July 6 - July 15 2008.
- Potentials Workshop: Recent developments in interatomic potentials 7-8 July 2008 Oxford, UK
- MOLMAT2008 International Symposium on Molecular Materials based on Chemistry, Solid State Physics, Theory and Nanotechnology July 8-11th 2008 Toulouse, France
- SigmaPhi2008 14th -18th July 2008 Kolympari, Crete, Greece
- Dissipative Particle Dynamics: Addressing deficiencies and establishing new frontiers July, 16th-18th 2008 CECAM-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Molecular Dynamics for Non-Adiabatic Processes 21 July 2008 to 22 July 2008 Institute of Physics, London
- Quantum Monte Carlo in the Apuan Alps IV 26th July - Sat 2nd August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- New directions in the theory and modelling of liquid crystals July, 28th 2008 to July, 30th 2008, CECAM-EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Quantum Monte Carlo and the CASINO program III 3rd August - Sun 10th August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- 20th International Conference on Chemical Thermodynamics August 3-8, 2008, Warsaw, Poland.
- Long-Range Interacting Systems Summer School in Les Houches (France), 4-29 August 2008
- Coarse-Grained Physical Modeling of Biological Systems: Advanced Theory and Methods August 11-15, 2008 University of California San Diego
- Surface and Interface Processes at the Molecular Level 17 - 23 August 2008, Lucca, Italy
- Faraday Discussion 141: Water - From Interfaces to the Bulk 27 - 29 August 2008 Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 18th European Conference on Thermophysical Properties 31 Aug-4 Sep 2008 Pau, France
- 9th Iberian Joint Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics - IBER 2008 7-9th September, Capuchos, Portugal
- CCP5 Annual Meeting: Surfaces and Interfaces 8-10th September, London, UK
- 10th Granada Seminar on Computational and Statistical Physics: Modeling and Simulation of New Materials September 15-19, 2008 Granada, Spain
- Standardisation and databasing of ab-initio and classical simulations September, 18th 2008 to September, 19th 2008 CECAM-ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2008 (ICCMSE 2008) 25-30 September, Crete, Greece
- Multscale Materials Modeling 27–31 October 2008, Tallahassee, Florida USA