SklogWiki is an online open-content collaborative project, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of human knowledge. The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
If you intend to use ANY of the numbers or equations found in SklogWiki you MUST take them from the original published article or book, and cite the source accordingly.
There is no warranty for any of the computer source code published in SklogWiki, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with yourself. Should this program prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Creative Commons license
SklogWiki adheres to the Creative Commons license "Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported", which means that you are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
One should be aware that all material submitted to SklogWiki falls under this license.