Note: to make this page more useful, the conferences should be in chronological order, with the forthcoming conference at the top of the list.
- Structuring Colloidal Dispersions by External Fields 21 November 2007, Institute of Physics, London, United Kingdom
- 98th Statistical Mechanics Conference December 16-18, 2007, Rutgers University, New Jersey USA.
- Recent Advances in the Understanding of Confined Fluids: from Superfluids to Oil Reservoirs 9-11 January, Cosener's House, Abingdon UK
- XV Congreso de Física Estadística (Fises' 08) 27-29 March 2008, Salamanca
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics (CMMP) 27 - 28 March 2008 Royal Holloway, University of London
- 11th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids "New Perspectives in Supercritical Fluids: Nanoscience, Materials and Processing" 4-7 May 2008, ICMAB-CSIC, Barcelona.
- Surfaces and Interfaces in Soft Matter and Biology SISMB 2008 "The impact and future of neutron reflectivity - A Symposium in Honor of Robert K. Thomas" 21-23 May 2008, Institut Laue-Langevin (Grenoble, France).
- Computational Molecular Science 2008 22nd – 25th June 2008, Cirencester, UK.
- 7th Liquid Matter Conference 27 June - 1 July 2008 Lund, Sweden
- Molecular Dynamics for Non-Adiabatic Processes 21 July 2008 to 22 July 2008 Institute of Physics, London
- Quantum Monte Carlo in the Apuan Alps IV 26th July - Sat 2nd August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- Quantum Monte Carlo and the CASINO program III 3rd August - Sun 10th August The Towler Institute, Vallico Sotto, Tuscany, Italy
- Faraday Discussion 141: Water - From Interfaces to the Bulk 27 - 29 August 2008 Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 10th Granada Seminar on Computational and Statistical Physics: Modeling and Simulation of New Materials September 15-19, 2008 Granada, Spain
- SAS-2009 XIV International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering, Sunday 13 - Friday 18 September, 2009, Oxford (UK).
- Simulation of Hard Bodies April 16 to April 19 2007 in Lyon.
- 97th Statistical Mechanics Conference May 6-8, 2007 Rutgers University
- Workshop on Theory and Computer Simulations of Inhomogenoeus Fluids May 16-18, 2007, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- Mesoscale Modelling for Complex Fluids and Flows June 25--27, 2007 University of Oxford, UK.
- 4th European Conference on Neutron Scattering Lund, Sweden 25-29 June 2007
- Computational Science 2007 25-26 June 2007 The Royal Society, London
- New directions in liquid state theory CECAM workshop, 2 - 4 July, 2007 at ENS, Lyon, France.
- Fluid phase behaviour and critical phenomena from liquid state theories and simulations 5-7 July 2007 CECAM workshop, Lyon, France.
- STATPHYS 23 Genova, Italy, from July 9 to 13, 2007.
- 41st IUPAC World Chemistry Conference Turin, Italy, August 5-11th
- CCP5 Annual Conference 29th-31st August 2007 New Hall, Cambridge, UK
- CCP 2007 Brussels 5-8 September 2007
- CASTEP Workshop 17th - 21st September 2007 University of York, UK
- Thermodynamics 2007 26-28 September 2007, IFP - Rueil-Malmaison (France)
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2007 Corfu, Greece, 25-30 September 2007
- Polymers in Nanotechnology 27-28th September 2007, Salerno, Italy.
- International Soft Matter Conference 2007 1 - 4 October 2007, Eurogress, Aachen (Germany)
- II Meeting on Modelling of Complex Systems Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Mostoles (Madrid), October 25-26 2007